Similar to any other IPTV Application, SmartTV CLUB does not offer any channels or playlists of its own. Stream channels that you already have access to. All you need is to import the channel playlists from your IPTV subscriptions either using an EPG URL, M3U URL, or a playlist file saved in your local storage.
- Use the Device ID that you see at your SMARTTV CLUB APP screen to activate your device.
- Choose your Country.
- Upload your M3U playlist using the Choose FILE button OR specify M3U URL. //There is no need to specify both of them.
- Press the Submit button.
- Press the “Restart button” in your TV app (or Red button on your remote).
Updating an existing playlist:
- If you would like to update/replace your existing playlist with a new one, you should follow steps 1-4 from instruction above.
- Next, go to the Settings menu by pressing “Settings button” in your TV app (or Blue button on your remote).
- In the Settings menu press the “Restart button” in your TV app (or Blue button on your remote).
How to Delete you playlist?
Please use the following link to DELETE your playlists.
Do you still need help?
Feel free to use our CHAT support if you need any help or Request our assistance via [email protected]
P.S: SmartTV Club is a FREE of charge service. There are NO hidden costs or charges. Feel free to use it and recommend us to your friends while it is still FREE. We developed an outstanding product and looking for your feedback now!